When you visit our website, you may browse and access most of the content without providing any personal information. We may, however, ask you to provide some personal information, such as:
- your job title and organization name
- your contact information
Providing the information outlined above is optional.
We use this information for the following purposes only:
- to provide you with information about our services
- to set up your free trial of Binokula
As well, when you visit our website, some anonymous (non-personally identifiable) information about you is collected through our analytics provider, including:
- your computer’s IP address
- search terms you use on our site, or to get to our site
- pages accessed and links clicked
- dates and times of visits
- the immediate previous site visited
- type of device you are using
- operating systems
- web browsers
- your region
- your language
The information described above is collected using a “cookie” (a small piece of computer code) placed on your computer by our analytics provider, which is used by us to monitor and improve our website’s performance and for no other purposes.
All personally identifiable data about you is stored securely and is not shared with any other organisation.
You have the right to ask for a copy of any personal information we hold about you and ask for it to be corrected if you think it is wrong. If you’d like to ask for a copy of your information or to have it corrected, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or +64 9 551 6999, or PO Box 997, Shortland St., Auckland 1140, New Zealand.
Last update 10 May 2021.